Portfolio / Clients
Bangkok Fashion Week and Bangkok Fashion City Project
- Secure and develop innovative global publicity and promotional campaigns for the BFC to assist in raising profile and awareness of Bangkok Fashion Week and the Bangkok Fashion City Project.
All PDFs are displayed in your browser using Flashpaper technology.
- PR for 'Found' a Vintage and Mid Century furniture design store located in Palm Beach QLD.
Partyology engaged the services of Black Book Marketing to create media kits, secure editorial and PR in national and local media.
This included the Brands’ launch and positioning strategy in various media. Black Books PR strategy also assisted Partyology with new business development. The PR strategy was targeted toward the parent and particularly the mother market. For print media alone a total of approximately 800,000 readers were reached.
- Create contact database that provides the foundation for all direct marketing and lead generation activities. This database formed the basis for the marketing strategy as a whole.
Tourism Authority of Thailand
- Thailand and The Cendant Corporation - 17 million dollar global marketing initiative including the creation of tourism campaigns for broadcast throughout the following Cendant Distribution Channels: Cheaptickets.com, Ratestogo.com, hotelclub.com, lodgings.com the Galileo GDS System servicing more that 44 000 Travel agencies, Travellers Advantage, RCI, Trendwest and Travel 2, Travel 4 the leading UK based long haul consolidator.
Showpony and Boyy Bags
- BlackBook has been working with the brands Showpony, a hip clothing line for kids and the US brand Boyy Bags for the past two years. The brief is simple: to protect and grow the brands in the fiercely competitve kids and female youth fashion market. BlackBook has secured worldwide editorial and PR for both progressive brands. Boyy Bags are seen on the arms of the international fashionistas.
Mumu - Childrens Clothing
- Blackbook was engaged to promote this new and unique kids t-shirt brand nationally. This promo was just one of the many initiatives utilized to build brand awareness and increase sales.
Home Furnishing Shop
- Re-branding exercise to give small business clients a new 'look and feel. The new corporate identity allowed these businesses to roll out small marketing campaigns including corporate imagery, yellow pages advertisements, website creation direct marketing campaigns and rewards/loyalty schemes.
View the PDF: Home Furnishing Shop
View the PDF: miami-landscaping
Branding and Design
- The advantage of having BlackBook as your agency is that advertising is an integrated and inseparable ingredient in our larger mix of communication skills. While most single function agencies claim to be the stewards of brands we have the knowledge and expereince to create them. BlackBook creates, develops and maintains brands and we know how to move them in different directions. BlackBook represents a newer breed of agency which understands and practices integrated communication, where the sum of one plus one can equal three. Attached is examples of International Financial Press created for the NAB.
- We experience things through all of our senses: logos are usually experienced only through one of them. An organisation needs more than a good logo to have a significant presence in an information saturated operating environment and to be relevant to a more discriminations audience. For the international company Computershare we project managed Research and brand audit report, created a new identity, style guide, international stationary, marketing and sales collateral and signage.